qas30

--== It is Not Random But Designs ==--
Having trading discipline is the beginning; keeping discipline is the progress;
staying discipline is the success

NZD-USD Trade Archieves

Published on Minggu, 03 Agustus 2014 21.04 // ,

Long term, doesn.t need a lot of time to sit infront of our pc, control the margin, set target, and leave it, of course. it is smaller than intraday trade but no stress at all and a lot of fun, for my self  i do this way for my investment i just put 2-5% of my margin, that's all.

Long long time periods, i just open/control it once in a weeks or twice in a month...for sure to cover my daily expenses i have my own intraday trade acc with a very different trade style.





1 komentar

  1. In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's biography launches in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    THESE are the exact same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with living check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've taken part in those types of thoughts, isn't it so?

    Your own success story is going to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    BalasHapus

Subscribe to our RSS Feed! Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!